NLP Core Skills: 4 days in the New Forest – Easter 15-18 April 2017 (5 places available)
NLP courses – over 30 years of experience!
We’ve been running very practical NLP Courses for over three decades. This means that you learn in-depth and gimmick-free NLP that’s based on years of experience in business, management and leadership, coaching, training, therapy, and team development.
And on our courses you learn NLP in an inspiring setting – you are in a 66 acre woodland estate, with two lakes, in Hampshire’s New Forest, yet only about 2 hours from London, Oxford, Exeter, or Bristol!
NLP courses that are refreshingly different
On our training courses you experience in-depth NLP personal and professional development which, since 1999, has included the great High Ropes and Low Ropes outdoor courses. These provide an extra dimension to how you can use NLP in your daily life, in self exploration and development, and in developing your emotional intelligence.
Our courses are held in a large wooden lodge in a woodland setting where you breath fresh country air and where your course break-out sessions can be spent outside amongst the trees. You can even live on-site and include morning or evening woodland walks or cycle runs to your immersion of what we call ‘NLP for everyday life’.
NLP information, tips, and techniques
You can access well over 100 articles about using NLP in your life and relationships via our Tips & Techniques page. And there is a listing of this week’s most 10 most popular articles here – along with the 10 least-read.
What exactly is NLP?
It’s not easy to describe is in a few words – but, undaunted, we’ve had a go – and you can read more about NLP, it’s strange name and its history through our pages on what is NLP?
Our unique NLP Core Skills
On our 4-day NLP Core Skills course you learn NLP thoroughly and interactively. You’re not attending a light-weight NLP introductory course, either, because this is also the first part of our full-length, full-syllabus modular Practitioner Certification Training. So you’re learning in-depth NLP right from the start – and the course carries a money-back guarantee.
This is a thorough immersion which runs over 4 consecutive days (Saturday to Tuesday) away from it all, and with a small team of similarly motivated people, in The New Forest in Hampshire, UK.
You can travel to the course daily or stay on-site in the comfortable Norwegian-style lodge where the course is held. Click here for details of this and all of our NLP courses.
The Pegasus NLP – the 6 differences
- Small groups: you’re part of a small, informal learning team of around 12-16 rather than an audience of dozens or 100’s.
- Experience: you’re benefiting from in-depth experience – we’ve been running NLP-based courses since 1985.
- Practical: our approach to NLP fresher, more down-to-earth, more jargon-free, and more-hands-on – so that you can start benefiting from NLP immediately after the course.
- Interactive: you’re learning interactively rather than sitting and listening – we emphasise learn through doing and discussing.
- Part of a learning team – so you can also benefit the experience and skills of everyone attending. A typical course will have a varied mix of people including managers, coaches, team leaders, teachers, IT specialists, people aiming to develop themselves, people transiting between jobs or careers, and self employed business people. (See ‘NLP applications‘ below.)
- Recommended: usually about 60% attend our courses because of word-of-mouth recommendation. With so many different NLP organisations to choose from you may like to check: What people have said about Pegasus NLP courses.
Plus… we include outdoor activities including the Ropes Course on all of our courses to help you ‘wire-in’ your new NLP skills.
Plus… our courses are guaranteed – see below.