Section 2: NLP & self management – Page 1
Ideas and tools for being more in charge of… you
(More on Page 2)
The following articles explore how you can use NLP in managing your thinking, your moods, and your reactions to people and to situations.
Many of the topics overlap into the other archive categories — so be sure to also check these out, too.
- Physical ways to feel good – 5 tips for physically changing your mood
- Be more flexible: use the Pegasus NLP 10% New method – to develop your ability to be more flexible in how you handle situations
- How to have more energy: use the 10% New method to use you mind to have more vitality in your daily life
- Personal development – NLP in personal development
- Emotional Intelligence – NLP and Emotional Intelligence
- Anger – The Anger Habit How to understand and begin dealing with your ‘short fuse’ habit.
- Beliefs – Health, Beliefs & hypnosis… What we expect or believe can affect out health
- Cause & Effect – Our feelings don’t just happen to us…
- Cause & Effect – Protect or suffocate – who is responsible for your feelings
- Criticism: Who’s driving your bus? 11 tips for handling unjust or unfair criticism
- Disappointment – How be disappointed! Using NLP to model how we ‘disappoint ourselves’.
- Emotional log-jams – Learn to live in day-tight compartments
- Hatred – NLP Modelling and ‘hatred’ Using NLP to understand the mental and emotional dynamics of how we hate.
- Escapism – NLP and Escapism: Let’s get away from it all!
- Fear paralysis – Too much thinking can inhibit action and analysing can be hinder action and lead to paralysis by analysis.
- Healthy Ageing – how to add years to your life and life to those years
- Moods are not really negative – we can learn valuable life lessons from our negative moods
- Health – NLP and the Triangle of Health – a balanced approach to using NLP in your life
- Memory – Memory loss? Memory – and the ‘use it or lose it’ principle!
7 more on our Mind-Body Health site
- Ageing and your attitude Beware of allowing negative messages about ageing to affect you.
- Anxiety and panic tips Practical tips and information for handling anxiety and panic symptoms.
- Anger & victim thinking The dilemma: they ‘make’ us angry – yet we cannot change them!
- Caffeine & health The risk over-doing things and getting ‘caffeine nerves’.
- Leave it behind you Like the title says… leave it and move on.
- One day at a time Deal with big tasks one step at a time
- Road Rage Understand and deal with road rage – yours and theirs!
The 7 sections
These articles are in seven sections – if you don’t find what you want in one section try the others – many articles just refused to be categorised:
- Communicating with others Tips and insights into how we can improve how we communicate with others
- Managing your moods and emotions 1 How to use NLP to manage our moods and emotional reactions. Lots of articles so they are on two pages – this is Page 1.
- Managing your moods and emotion 2 And this is… Page 2.
- NLP in the workplace How NLP can be applied in the work – in managing, leading, team development, and in your career.
- NLP skills and techniques Some articles explaining the ‘core skills’ which enable NLP techniques to work well
- Goals, outcomes and motivation There is a lot more to goals than SMART objectives. This section details the kind of precision that NLP brings to designing and implementing goals and objectives
- ‘Won’t neatly fit into a category!’ Some articles which don’t fit neatly into any of the above categories.
Many of the above articles originally appeared on our monthly newsletter. Click the green button below, enter your email address and a copy will silently arrive in your in-box every few weeks!
More information about NLP
By Reg Connolly, Director of Training, Pegasus NLP