Pegasus NLP - refreshingly practical NLP for 36 years
NLP training that respects your intelligence, your individuality, and your integrity
36 years of NLP courses
We’ve been running very practical NLP Courses since 1985.
This means that on a Pegasus NLP course you learn in-depth and gimmick-free NLP that’s based on years of experience in business, management and leadership, coaching, training, therapy, and team development.
Right now, due to the pandemic, our courses have been 'on hold' since the beginning of the Covid pandemic.
However we are hopeful that, as things gradually continue to normalise, we will again be holding 'live' courses in Hampshire's New Forest from Spring 2022.
In the meantime you might like to link up with our Pegasus NLP Newsletter. This includes practical tips on how to look after your mind and body. And it will include advance details of our courses once these resume.
The Ropes courses provide an extra dimension to how you can use NLP in your daily life. On our NLP training programmes you learn in an inspiring setting: a 66 acre woodland estate with two lakes...
...away from it all in Hampshire’s New Forest - yet just 2 hours from London, Oxford, Exeter, or Bristol...
And... instead of a hotel room, you learn a large wooden Lodge, surrounded by trees, where you breath fresh country air and where your break-out sessions can be outside among the trees. You can even live on-site in the Lodge.
Week: Sun 10 Oct 2021
This Week on the Blog
- 'Helpers’ who talk too much: You’re not paid by the word!
- Telling you to be unhappy with your lot: “Do not be content!”
- Access the quality of that friendship A litmus test for friendship?
- Wisdom from Jill in the Archers: “The Archers” – Jill’s wisdom!
- The importance of your voice: Listen to voices!
From this week's 10 most visited articles
- The NLP Eye Movement clues
- How to use the NLP Disney Strategy
- The people who ‘know’ what you’re thinking and feeling
- How to hate people!
From this week's 10 least-discovered articles
- No surprises, please! Keep it the same…
- How to deal with Negative Anchors
- Tips to make people feel good
- Worrying: Mental Rehearsal for Failure