NLP Core Skills: 4 days in the New Forest – Easter 15-18 April 2017 (5 places available)
NLP training courses
Our NLP training programmes in the UK are refreshingly unique, practical and thorough. When you take part you’ll be learning
- From an experienced team – we’ve run our NLP Core Skills course around 150 times since 1999
- In-depth NLP: we don’t skimp on quality – we provide full-length, full-syllabus NLP Certification programmes
- In an inspiring location – the New Forest National Park
- As part of a small interactive group – not an audience.
Our NLP Practitioner Certification Programme is the original full-length, full-syllabus version of 120 training hours. And to make it easy to fit it into your diary we run this in two parts:
- NLP Core Skills
- NLP Practitioner Certification
The original Pegasus NLP Core Skills course which we began in the New Forest 18 years ago. NLP Core Skills is really two courses in one
(1) A 4-day stand-alone NLP personal and professional development programme
(2) Part 1 of our NLP Practitioner Certification Programme. This means that you are learning in-depth NLP right from the beginning – and, even if NLP Core Skills is just what you need right now you can choose to return and complete the Practitioner Certification programme at any time afterwards – even years later.
In a nutshell
- 4 full days of NLP.
- Over 30 NLP tips, techniques and insights.
- Held four times a year four times a year.
- You learn through doing, discussion and discovery – rather than through lectures and notes
- On-site accommodation for those who want a full personal development immersion and a nice break in the New Forest.
- Attendance limited to 16 people.
- Full money-back guarantee – you have two days to decide if the course is right for you – and if you’re not convinced your fee is refunded in full.
After the course
We don’t forget about you: you can continue your NLP learning and development with our free after course support:
- 4 weeks of daily tips – just 10 minutes a day to wire in what you have learned
- Monthly in-house newsletter of tips and techniques for everyone who has taken part in a course.
NLP Practitioner Part 2
Having attended Core Skills you can take part in NLP Practitioner Part 2 to bring your skills to the level of Certified NLP Practitioner.
NLP Practitioner 2 is held each spring and autumn. It runs over two weeks separated by 4 weeks and you be flexible in how you take part:
- Attend both weeks on the same course e.g. in spring or autumn
- Attend Week 1 first and then book for Week 2 whenever it suits your diary – even up to a few years afterwards.
NLP Practitioner Certification is open to everyone who has attended NLP Core Skills and attendance is limited to 14 people.
(3) NLP Master Practitioner Certification Programme
This advanced NLP programme is held approximately every 2 years and is open to Certified NLP Practitioners who have certified through a full-length, full-syllabus NLP training programme of 120 hours run by a Member Organisation of the Professional Guild of NLP. Attendance is limited to 12 people.
The 2017 Masters programme begins 8 September 2017 and will be held in the New Forest.
(4) NLP Trainer Training Certification Programme
This advanced training programme is open to NLP Practitioners and NLP Master Practitioners who have certified through a full-length, full-syllabus NLP training programme of 120 hours each. Held in the New Forest. Attendance is limited to 10 people.
Course dates: the next programme begins September 2018.
Other training programmes
Presenting with Influence
Two days to upgrade your presentation and influencing skills.
How to organise your ideas to make them influential, present them professionally, use body language skills, and engage your audience.
Workshops are help in Bournemouth. Next workshop to be announced and will be in spring 2016.
Full Presenting with Influence details here.
In house training and consulting
We design and present training programmes for improving results in a number of areas including
- Team development
- Leadership and management
- Change management
- Handling interviews and appraisals
- Communicating and Influencing skills
- Programmes are individually designed to suit the needs and culture of our organisational customers.
Contact us via this contact form or call us on 01202 478 168