NLP in Self Management (1)
Reading time 3 mins
Ideas and tools for being more in charge of… you
(More on Page 2)
The following articles explore how you can use NLP in managing your thinking, your moods, and your reactions to people and to situations.
Many of the topics overlap into the other archive categories — so be sure to also check these out, too.
- Physical ways to feel good – 5 tips for physically changing your mood
- Be more flexible: use the Pegasus NLP 10% New method – to develop your ability to be more flexible in how you handle situations
- How to have more energy: use the 10% New method to use you mind to have more vitality in your daily life
- Personal development – NLP in personal development
- Emotional Intelligence – NLP and Emotional Intelligence
- Anger – The Anger Habit How to understand and begin dealing with your ‘short fuse’ habit.
- Beliefs – Health, Beliefs & hypnosis… What we expect or believe can affect out health
- Cause & Effect – Our feelings don’t just happen to us…
- Cause & Effect – Protect or suffocate – who is responsible for your feelings
- Criticism: Who’s driving your bus? 11 tips for handling unjust or unfair criticism
- Disappointment – How be disappointed! Using NLP to model how we ‘disappoint ourselves’.
- Emotional log-jams – Learn to live in day-tight compartments
- Hatred – NLP Modelling and ‘hatred’ Using NLP to understand the mental and emotional dynamics of how we hate.
- Escapism – NLP and Escapism: Let’s get away from it all!
- Fear paralysis – Too much thinking can inhibit action and analysing can be hinder action and lead to paralysis by analysis.
- Healthy Ageing – how to add years to your life and life to those years
- Moods are not really negative – we can learn valuable life lessons from our negative moods
- Health – NLP and the Triangle of Health – a balanced approach to using NLP in your life
- Memory – Memory loss? Memory – and the ‘use it or lose it’ principle!
- Swish Technique: The NLP Swish Technique is a valuable technique for quickly re-directing negative thoughts or reactions
- The NLP Meta Model in coaching. The Meta Model is arguable one of the most valuable coaching tools available – anywhere
- Some handy tips for using the NLP Meta Model
- The NLP Principles – these are also known as The fundamental Principles of NLP
- Reframing: We can use reframing to re-interpret many unwelcome or negative events and thus change their impact on us. It is one of a number of NLP verbal techniques for enabling a person to recognise that whether everyday events are ‘good’ or ‘bad’ depends on how we perceive them. See also a personal view of Reframing
- Logical Levels – Personality Map:The valuable Neuro-Logical Levels or ‘Personality Map‘ model enables us to recognise what makes a person’ tick’ in the course of conversational.
Our NLP articles are in 5 sections
Tips and insights into how to improve how you communicate
A list of tips, information and techniques for managing your moods and emotional reactions. This is the first of two pages.
A second list of tips and techniques for feeling more in charge of your thourhgt and feelings
How NLP can be applied at work – in managing, leading, team development, and in your career.
There is a lot more to goals than SMART objectives. How to design your goals to so they lead to action and achieve what you really want.
The Pegasus NLP Newsletter
Most articles on this site were first published in the Pegasus NLP Newsletter.
This has been published regularly since February 2000 – and you can subscribe to the newsletter here
And there will be no spam – I promise. You have trusted me with your email address I will use it for the Newsletter and for nothing else – and it will never be shared with anyone else. Ever. (Reg Connolly, founder of Pegasus NLP.)